Pages

Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 December 2013

PC Game Front Mission Evolved Full Version

06:08
I came into Front Mission Evolved knowing nothing about it. I hadn’t previewed it, I wasn’t up on the franchise to this point, and I honestly wasn’t even sure what type of game I was getting into. Now that I’m done with the title, I know plenty, but if you want me to boil it down for you right off the bat: Front Mission Evolved is just an uninspired game that’ll only appeal to the hardcore mech-heads out there.



It’s the year 2171 and the world’s broken up into warring factions that each have “orbital elevators” that allow military bases to exist in space. While the streets and cities look like they could be pulled from our own time, the technological advancements of more than 150 years seem to have gone into wanzers — mech’s humans climb into and pilot around like badass Transformers that don’t transform. You’ll step into the shoes of Dylan Ramsey and try to uncover the truth behind the world’s latest threat in this third-person adventure.

FRONT MISSION EVOLVED PC Game System Requirements

OS: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later) / Windows Vista / Windows 7 CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.2 Ghz or better Memory: 2 GB Video Memory: nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1900HDD: 11 GB of free hard drive space.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer